1. Works on most 2000 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN)-domestic and import.
2. Build-in One-Click I/M Readiness function for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
3. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes.
4. Able to read pending codes, stored codes and freeze codes.
5. Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light( MIL).
6. Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
7. Displays DTC definitions on the 2.4inch LCD screen.
8. Views freeze frame data.
9. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions).
10. Reads live data stream, PID more than 130 pcs.
11. Retrieves vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN).
12. With battery testing function.
13. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, French, Russian, Germany, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, etc.
14. Online upgrade firmware.
Display: 2.4'' Black & White LCD display
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
External Power: 8 to 18V power provided via vehicle battery
1 * Car Diagnostic Scan Tool with OBDII Cable
1 * User Manual